- Candidates are suggested to visit their nearest HANSVAHINI centre and undergo a counseling session with the Academic Counselors. To check the nearest HANSVAHINI Center please visits our branches network list or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To get registered, you have to fill the application form provided along with prospectus.
- Information in the admission form should be filled in English only & capital letters.
- Please put your signature and paste passport size photograph on admission form.
- You should ensure that the particulars filled in the Application Forms are correct. Don't leave any column blank in the Admission From.
- Submit your filled up Application Form for Admission along with relevant documents (copy of mark sheets etc.) and requisite fee at HANSVAHINI authorized training center.
- After receipt of the application form, the head office will process to get enrolment and ID Cards will be issued by the head office.
- The student shall collect their ID Cards from the Center within one month of their admission.
- Students should carry the identity Card endorsed by the H.O. at all times within the centre premises.
- The admission may be cancelled by the HANSVAHINI center due to non-payment of dues on time or due to any disciplinary actions.
- Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Head Office:
Main Road Alampur Bazar, Inside of Petrol Pump, Alampur, Dist-Rohtas, PS-Sheosagar, Sasaram Bihar-821113
- Branch Office:
Priya Computer Institute, Main Road Raipu Chor, Dist-Rohtas, PS-Sheosagar, Sasaram Bihar-821113
- Opening hours
7am-7pm Mon - Sat